Young Leaders Group
The ULI Hawaii Young Leader group includes over 50 professionals from many of Hawaii’s top companies. The group conducts 8-10 events a year including:
- Speed Mentoring with Hawaii’s leading executives. Executives included for the June 2014 speed mentoring event were Mayor Kirk Caldwell (Mayor City & County of Honolulu), BJ Kobayashi (Managing Partner and Co-Founder of BlackSand Capital), Crystal Rose (Partner of Bays Lung Rose Holma LLP), Paul Kosasa (President and CEO of ABC Stores)
- Regular financing events such as Waterfall Distributions in Partnerships Explained and Leasing 101.
- Economic updates with Hawaii’s leading economists.
- A popular holiday social that includes mentors and speakers from throughout the year and ULI Hawaii leadership.
- Tours of interesting new developments.
To learn more about ULI Hawaii Young Leaders, please contact: