The best opportunities to get involved and build relationships are reserved for ULI members. Joining will be one of the best investments you will ever make.
- The best ideas for this community are coming from ULI.
- Many of the very smartest people are involved in ULI.
- ULI allows members to learn from each other locally, nationally and internationally.
- It is a great organization for networking and developing professionally.
- ULI also offers Hawaii members the opportunity to go to the mainland twice a year to attend fall and spring meetings that showcase the latest trends in transit oriented development, affordable housing, sustainability and many more areas of interest to any professional involved in real estate.
ULI Hawaii Members by Type
Open to all: Most ULI members are Associate Members.
Associate Member dues……..$440
Under 35…….(50% discount) $220
Government, nonprofit, or academic……..(50% discount) $220
Student……….(75% discount) $110
Full membership is selective and by invitation. To apply, you must provide the names of three Full Members who are willing to give you a written recommendation, and provide your biography.
Full Member dues……………$1,220
Under 35…….(50% discount) $610
Government, nonprofit, or academic…….(75% discount) $305
For more information on ULI Hawaii, please email us or call (808) 864-7983.